Permacolour Colourmix UV Stable is a blend of high quality, synthetic iron oxides coloured concrete. Packaged in water-soluble bags with an outer paper bag for protection. Considered the most economical and simplest method of adding colour to the concrete, at the batching plant or on site. Pigments used in Permacolour Colourmix meet both European and American standards.
Typical Areas of use for coloured concrete.
• Residential and commercial coloured floors
• Precast and paving applications
• Driveways, paths, patios and pool surroundings
• Concrete roads, islands and traffic circles
• Masonry mortar and plasterer mixes
• Ease of dosage in batching systems
• No fading and UV Stable
• Convenient packaging, no weighing out.
• 100% pigment, no added water
• Pigments manufactured to European standard EN12878
and American Standard ASTM C979-82
• Unparalleled technical support and customer service
• Stock in Auckland, New Plymouth and Christchurch
Packaging is dependent on Permacolours predetermined dose rate per colour.
Some colours are dosed at 10kg/m³ of concrete and are supplied in 10kg and 2kg water soluble bags
Some colours are dosed at 5kg/m³ of concrete and are supplied in 5kg and 1kg water soluble bags
When specifying a colour simply identify your required concrete strength (MPa), select a colour from the Permacolour Colourmix colour card and all colours shown are based on grey cement. For further information please refer to Permacolour’s specifier's guide.